Monday 29 August 2011

Peterborough set to Complete Daniel Kearns Signing

Peterborough are poised to complete the capture of winger Daniel Kearns, according to his Irish club Dundalk.
Belfast-born Kearns, 20, started his career at West Ham before moving to Dundalk in August 2010 following his release at Upton Park.A statement on Dundalk's official website confirmed a deal had been agreed, adding the youngster will travel to London Road on Monday for a medical and to complete paperwork.Kearns himself told www.dundalkfc.com: "I'm delighted with it."It's a massive step for me. It's a massive opportunity and I'm really looking forward to it. And obviously I'm really looking forward to, hopefully, playing under Darren Ferguson, going in and getting a chance and showing him what I'm about."

No comments:

Post a Comment